Problems pave way for invention. Similarly, StockBasket was introduced to eradicate several problems of investors. Before trying to know why StockBasket was created, let’s dive into the major problems associated with investing.
Problems of investors:
Wealth destruction strategy: Many investors are unaware of the fact that only less than 20% of stocks are good quality stocks and the rest accounting around 80% stocks don’t beat the expected returns. Here is the study of the StockBasket research team:
Many investors fall prey to investing in wrong stocks due to lack of knowledge or inadequate research and hence they walk on the path that ultimately leads to wealth destruction.
2. Churning of portfolio: It has been found out that investors churn their portfolio way too much. The average holding time for investors is just 2 years! Due to this, investors don’t benefit from the power of compounding.
SAMCO presents StockBasket – India’s first buy and hold investment platform with an objective to create long-term wealth.
StockBasket research team has handpicked excellent quality stocks with its authentic research based on its proprietary framework of over 25 parameters of evaluating stocks.
StockBasket is a basket of expert-curated stocks designed for long-term wealth creation. With reasonable diversification of stocks of around 6-20 good quality stocks in one basket to produce optimum returns for you.
StockBasket is designed with a minimum investment horizon of 5 years so that retail investors don’t churn their portfolio and enjoy the benefit of compounding in the long-run of investment.
Who should invest in StockBasket?
There are many retail investors investing in quite an unorganized way. They ultimately fall prey to investing in wrong stocks that can potentially harm their wealth creation. Also, such investors churn their portfolio too much and hence they miss the benefits of long-term wealth creation.
StockBasket is created with a principle that every investor whether he’s big or small, should have access to wealth creation via the Stock market and invest in an organized way so that they don’t lose wealth. Enlisted below are the profiles of our retail investors and their needs:
· A long-term investor, who knows wealth can only be created by staying invested in quality stocks for a long period
· A student, who wants to make an investment for the first time.
· A salaried professional, who started working a few months or years back and has saved up some money to invest in a good and safe asset class.
· A seasoned investor, who has created some wealth in equity markets and understands the nitty-gritty of the stock market.
· A senior management professional, who does not have the time to track markets but wants to create wealth in the stock market.